Monday 25 August 2008

Selection of comments

It was only later in life that I discovered that my tastes were by no means unique. When I read the letters in the Society’s magazine I am always struck by the similarities in our personal experiences.

I hope you have included some indoor scenes, especially of the ladies slipping noisily in and out of their mackintoshes for us to enjoy!

Look forward to the Belgian capes when they are available. Good luck with the filming. Please drop me a line when they are ready.

I like girls in just macs in soft single texture rubberised materials and definitely with a belt.
As far as I’m concerned shininess is the big thing for me- just reading that name makes me play gorgeously.

2 comments:

brittanymlemay said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. buy dvd code black season 2

Eliza Leazzy said...

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! buy dvd the crown season 2