Saturday 2 August 2008

Comments

...Debbie in that gorgeous shiny black mackintosh that she obviously loved wearing (I only wish she’d kept her hands in the pockets between her legs just a wee bit longer so that she was clearly masturbating), a thing that I love seeing girls doing as I love it so much myself! In the “stables” Frankie does it beautifully in her lilac satin mack (pauses button!).

The other part of vol 2 that i’ve only just discovered is where Debbie is showing off the gun metal grey cape so gorgeously in the sitting room. The teasing way she did it with a naughty smile made the new pockets (rubberised satin) of my exciting, shiny black Weathervain mackintosh work in double time, specially when she’d taken the cape off and was getting such obvious delight from feeling it up against her skin – I could very nearly feel it myself! It made me think how wonderful it would have been if she’d done that little bit more when showing off that lovely black mack.

No comments: