Monday 4 August 2008

Comments

I received a “A Trip to the Stables” yesterday and having watched it twice already, wanted to pass some comments.

Firstly, twenty out of ten!! A really superb production. Although I confess readily to being a devotee of the white riding mack (exhibited wonderfully by Frankie), Debbie was absolutely, stunningly, heart-achingly gorgeous in the Dutch Police Mack (I’m not 100% sure if it was SBR, but the style was fantastic; with silver buttons, it looked very ‘dressagey’). Also, she looked so assured and natural, and incredibly elegant in the saddle; I have to say that for me, seeing her execute a “rising trot” left nothing to the imagination and was in every way the climax of the video, even though she wasn’t wearing a white riding mack...

I hope very much that you might have a second “Trip to the Stables” planned , and I would urge you to give Debbie the lead role; for me, she is the classic riding-mistress. Given her great natural beauty, would it be possible to see more of her face next time?! A Weathervain Hussar would look superb on her, especially with a dressage hat.

1 comment:

Mactastic Films said...

Just a test - you can leave a comment!