Saturday 2 August 2008

The good ole times

.... after the war, clothing made of rubber or rubberised materials was the first thing to come off the ration and this generated an ‘explosion’ of the wearing of mackintoshes by most of the female population (and some of the males) and, by the time that I met my wife to be, they were being worn constantly more or less as an everyday outdoor coat. When I met her she had three mackintoshes by only one wool coat that she’d been obliged to buy for her grandmother’s funeral. I was a fully committed rubber ‘freak’ by then and she soon tried wearing rubber over her naked body to see what I got out of it and this started her on the road to being as keen on rubber as I was.

It was in the evenings at home when my wife stripped off to wear a mackintosh over her naked skin that were so different to anything that I have subsequently seen in a video. Firstly she always puts on rubber panties so as not to soil the inside of the mackintosh with her ’juices’ and sometimes a rubber bra if she wanted her breasts to stand out well with their covering of rubber. We had some marvellous times sitting together on the settee, similarly garbed; oh, her moaning and groaning an the things she said “oh, wonderful rubber, lovely rubber, keep rubbing it over my body please.”

She definitely did adore rubber as was plain for me to see and could almost come to climax with the sexual effect that it had on her. At bedtime she would choose what she wanted me to wear in bed, usually rubber panties, a rubber nightie and a rubber moulded swim hat; she even found some mackintosh material in a sale and made us sheets and pillow cases out of it so she was definitely dedicated to rubber by then. I realise how very lucky I was to find her, as she was one in a million and that is why when she died, that any thought of re-marriage was impossible, nobody could replace her...

No comments: